Call for Abstract
8th European Conference on Predictive, Preventive & Personalized Medicine and Molecular Diagnostics, will be organized around the theme “ Unleashing the novel approaches in advancing Personalized Medicine”
Euro Personalized Medicine 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Personalized Medicine 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
In personalized medicine biomarkers and biological marker generally refers to a measurable indicator of some biological state or condition. This word refer to a substance the presence of which indicates the existence of a living organism. Biochemical biomarkers are often used in clinical trials, Biomarkers used for personalized medicine are typically categorized as either prognostic or predictive .In , a biomarkers is a molecule that allows the detection and isolation of a particular cell type . A biomarker indicates a change in state of a protein that correlates with the risk or progression of a disease . Biomarkers are useful in a number of ways, including measuring the progress of disease. Biomarkers also used in early diagnosis, disease prevention, drug target identification, drug response etc.
- Track 1-1Molecular biomarkers
- Track 1-2DNA biomarkers
- Track 1-3Predictive biomarkers
- Track 1-4Bioinformatics in Personalized Medicine
- Track 1-5Cancer Biomarkers
Personalized Medicine is a developing routine of medication that uses an individual's hereditary profile to guide choices made with respect to the counteractive action, determination, and treatment of ailment. Information of a patient's hereditary profile can offer specialists some assistance with selecting the best possible prescription or treatment and manage it utilizing the correct measurement or regimen. Utilized for the treatment as Personalized growth solution, Diabetes-related sickness: hazard appraisal and administration, Personalized pharmaceutical: New procedures and monetary ramifications, Implications of customized prescription in treatment of HIV, Applications of customized drug in uncommon illnesses, Translational Medicine.
- Track 2-1Future of personalized medicine
- Track 2-2Personalised medicine in healthcare
- Track 2-3Drug designing in personalized medicine
- Track 2-4Realizing the value of personalized medicine
Nanomedicine is the medical application of nanotechnology. Nanomedicine ranges from the medical applications of nanomaterials and biological devices to nanoelectronic biosensors, and even possible future applications of molecular nanotechnology such as biological machines.
Biological therapy refers to the use of medication , specifically target an immune or genetic mediator of disease. Even for diseases of unknown cause of molecules that are involved in the disease process have been identified, and can be targeted for biological therapy. which are mainly cytokines , are directly involved in the immune system .Biological therapy used for the management of cancer , autoimmune disease, and diseases of unknown cause that result in symptoms due to immune related mechanisms.
- Track 4-1Recombinant human proteins
- Track 4-2Personalized therapy in lung cancer
- Track 4-3Treating breast cancer 21st century
- Track 4-4Stem cell in personalized gene therapy
- Track 4-5Recombinant human proteins
Genetic disorders may or may not be heritable from the parents genes. In non-heritable genetic disorders, defects may be caused by new mutations and changes to the DNA. In such cases, the defect will only be heritable if it occurs in the germ line .Such as some forms of cancer, may be caused by an inherited genetic condition in some people by new mutations in other people, and mainly by environmental causes in other people. Whether, when and to what extent a person with the genetic defect abnormality will actually suffer from the disease is almost always affected by the environmental factors and events in the persons development.
- Track 5-1Biomarkers in genetic disorders
- Track 5-2Personalized treatment of cystic fibrosis
- Track 5-3Molecular diagnostics in genetic disorders
- Track 5-4Personalized medicine in Era of genomics
Personalized Medicine in Oncology is assigned to informing, educating, and fostering the exchange of clinically relevant information regarding the discovery and application of new Drug regimens, Molecular biomarkers, Cancer genomics, Molecular cancer and Diagnostics in solid tumours and hematologic malignancies, as well as their impact on oncology care for patients. Over recent decades Cancer research has discovered a great and personalized medicine to cancer research and treatment
- Track 6-1Cancer Genomics
- Track 6-2Cancer Diagnosis
- Track 6-3Molecular Cancer
- Track 6-4Cancer Therapeutics
- Track 6-5Clinical Cancer
The focus of Preventive Medicine and Public Health is health of individuals, communities, and defined populations. To, maintain health and protect, promote and to prevent disease, death and disability. The result of Public health surveillance is the identification and prioritization of public health issues the world is facing today, including HIV/AIDS, antibiotic resistance, diabetes, zoonotic diseases, and waterborne diseases. Preventive Medicine and Public health incorporates the interdisciplinary approaches of epidemiology, biostatistics and health services.
- Track 7-1Epidemiology
- Track 7-2Behavioural Health
- Track 7-3Public Policy
- Track 7-4Mental Health
The proteome is the entire set of proteins it is expressed by genome , cell, tissue, or organism at a certain time. More specifically, it is a combined of proteins and genomes . Proteomics is the study of the proteome. A cellular proteome is the collection of proteins present in a particular cell type and it exposure to harmone stimulation . It can also be useful to consider an organisms complete proteome, which can be conceptualized as the complete set of proteins from all of the various cellular proteomes. Proteome used to refer to the collection of proteins in certain sub-cellular biological systems .
Pharmacogenomics is the study of the role of genetics in drug response. It deals with the influence of acquired and inherited genetic variation on drug response, drug absorption distribution, metabolism, and elimination ,as well as drug receptor target effects . Pharmacogenomics isoften used interchangeably with pharmacogenetics. Pharmacogenomics is used for the detection of the individual genetic variation with drug responses pharmacogenetics focuses on single drug-gene interactions, incorporating genomics and epigenetics while dealing with the effects of multiple genes on drug response.
- Track 8-1Personalized medicine in Era of genomics
- Track 8-2Nanoproteomics and genomics
- Track 8-3Proteomics in personalized medicine
- Track 8-4DNA and RNA microarrays
Metabolomics is defined as the chemical processes involving of metabolites. Metabolomics is the study of the unique chemical fingerprints. The metabolome refers to the collection of all metabolites in a biological cell, tissue, organ or organism. mRNA gene expression data and proteomic analyses reveals the set of gene products in the cell. One of the challenges of system biology and functional genomics is to integrate proteomic ,transcriptomic, and metabolomic information to provide a cellular biology.
- Track 9-1DNA test for drug metabolism
- Track 9-2Blood transcriptomics
- Track 9-3Metabolic phenotyping
- Track 9-4Personalized nutrition
In personalized medicine molecular diagnostics is used for analysing of biological markers and also analysing by applying molecular biology to medical testing .This technique is used to diagnose and monitor disease,detect risk in individual patients .DNA sequencing is the process of determining the precise order of nucleotides within a DNA molecule .SNP genotyping is the measurement of genetic variations of single nucleotide polymorphism (SNPs) . which is the measurement of more general genetic variation.Gene expression profiling is used for the measurement of the activity of thousands of genes at once.
- Track 10-1Precise Molecular Diagnostics
- Track 10-2Neurology
- Track 10-3Cancer Diagnostics
- Track 10-4Molecular pathology
- Track 10-5Gene expression profiling
- Track 10-6DNA sequencing
Preventive medicine and Primary care includes disease prevention, health promotion counselling, health maintenance, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses, patient education, in a variety of health care. In healthcare system it provides advocacy to accomplish cost-effective care by cooperation of health care services. Primary care promotes effective communication with patients and encourages the role of the patient as a partner in health care.
- Track 11-1Primary Care to Prevent Infectious Diseases
- Track 11-2Family Medicine Primary Care
- Track 11-3Primary Care Medicine
- Track 11-4Primary Care Paediatrics
- Track 11-5Aspects of Primary Health Care
- Track 11-6Dental Primary Care
- Track 11-7Immunization in Primary Care
- Track 11-8Palliative Care
- Track 11-9Primary Care Health Records
Infection is invasion of an organisms , body tissues by disease causing agents their multiplication and the reaction of host tissues to these organisms and they produced toxins . Infectious disease also known as transmissible disease and communicable disease, is illness resulting from an infection.
- Track 12-1Bacterial infections
- Track 12-2Infection of Tuberculosis
- Track 12-3 Fungal infections
- Track 12-4Viral infections
- Track 12-5Diagnostic assays
Autoimmune diseases is damage a pathologic state arising from an abnormal immune response of the body against substances and tissues are normally present in the body. Autoimmunity is the presence of self-reactive immune response. (e.g., auto-antibodies and self-reactive T-cells) with or without damage or pathology resulting from it.
- Track 13-1Immune biomarkers
- Track 13-2Personalized vaccinology
- Track 13-3Personalized organ transplantation
- Track 13-4Molecular neurobiology of depression
Personalized medicine is a Medical Practice that separates patients into different groups with medical decisions, practices, interventions and products being tailored to the individual patient based on their predicted response or risk of disease. The words of personalized medicine, precision medicine, stratified medicine and P4 medicine are used interchangeably.
- Track 15-1Personalized medicine coalition
- Track 15-2Personalized drug discovery
- Track 15-3Drug delivery in personalized medicine
- Track 15-4Personalized prognosis of disease
A comprehensive, personalized approach to medicine is required to promote the safety of therapeutics and reduce the cost of chronic disease. Personalized lifestyle medicine may provide a novel means of addressing a patient's health by empowering them with information they need to regain control of their health
- Track 16-1Personalized Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- Track 16-2Precision nutrition in the era of precision medicine
- Track 16-3Nutritional genomics and personalized diet
Medical ethics is a system of moral principles that apply values and judgments to medical practice. As a scholarly discipline, medical ethics encompasse its application in clinical settings as well as work on its history, philosophy, and sociology.
- Track 17-1Ethical aspects of genetic information
- Track 17-2Genotype in clinical trails
- Track 17-3Gene patents and Personalized medicine
A neurological disorder is any disorder r of the body nervous system. Structural, biochemical or electrical abnormalities of brain, spinal cord or other nerves can result in a range of symptoms. The symptoms include paralysis, muscle weakness , loss of sensation,seizures confusion pain and altered levels of consciousness.They may be assessed by neurological examination, studied and treated within the specialities of nuerology and clinical neuropsychology.
- Track 18-1Neurological disoders
- Track 18-2Management of Parkinson disease
- Track 18-3Personalized management of epilepsy
- Track 18-4 Treatment of traumatic brain injury
- Track 18-5Neurometabolomics