Call for Abstract
8th European Conference on Predictive, Preventive & Personalized Medicine and Molecular Diagnostics, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Innovations in advancing Personalized Medicine and Bio- Markers ”
Euro Personalized Medicine 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Personalized Medicine 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
In personalized medicine biomarkers and biological marker generally refers to a measurable indicator of some biological state or condition. This word refer to a substance the presence of which indicates the existence of a living organism. Biochemical biomarkers are often used in clinical trials, Biomarkers used for personalized medicine are typically categorized as either prognostic or predictive .In , a biomarkers is a molecule that allows the detection and isolation of a particular cell type . A biomarker indicates a change in state of a protein that correlates with the risk or progression of a disease . Biomarkers are useful in a number of ways, including measuring the progress of disease. Biomarkers also used in early diagnosis, disease prevention, drug target identification, drug response etc.
- Track 1-1Molecular biomarkers
- Track 1-2DNA biomarkers
- Track 1-3Predictive biomarkers
- Track 1-4Bioinformatics in Personalized Medicine
- Track 1-5Cancer Biomarkers
Biological therapy refers to the use of medication , specifically target an immune or genetic mediator of disease. Even for diseases of unknown cause of molecules that are involved in the disease process have been identified, and can be targeted for biological therapy. which are mainly cytokines , are directly involved in the immune system .Biological therapy used for the management of cancer , autoimmune disease, and diseases of unknown cause that result in symptoms due to immune related mechanisms.
- Track 2-1Recombinant human proteins
- Track 2-2Personalized therapy in lung cancer
- Track 2-3Treating breast cancer 21st century
- Track 2-4Stem cell in personalized gene therapy
- Track 2-5Recombinant human proteins
Genetic disorders may or may not be heritable from the parents genes. In non-heritable genetic disorders, defects may be caused by new mutations and changes to the DNA. In such cases, the defect will only be heritable if it occurs in the germ line .Such as some forms of cancer, may be caused by an inherited genetic condition in some people by new mutations in other people, and mainly by environmental causes in other people. Whether, when and to what extent a person with the genetic defect abnormality will actually suffer from the disease is almost always affected by the environmental factors and events in the persons development.
- Track 3-1Biomarkers in genetic disorders
- Track 3-2Personalized treatment of cystic fibrosis
- Track 3-3Molecular diagnostics in genetic disorders
- Track 3-4Personalized medicine in Era of genomics
Personalized Medicine in Oncology is assigned to informing, educating, and fostering the exchange of clinically relevant information regarding the discovery and application of new Drug regimens, Molecular biomarkers, Cancer genomics, Molecular cancer and Diagnostics in solid tumours and hematologic malignancies, as well as their impact on oncology care for patients. Over recent decades Cancer research has discovered a great and personalized medicine to cancer research and treatment
- Track 4-1Cancer Genomics
- Track 4-2Cancer Diagnosis
- Track 4-3Molecular Cancer
- Track 4-4Cancer Therapeutics
- Track 4-5Clinical Cancer
The proteome is the entire set of proteins it is expressed by genome , cell, tissue, or organism at a certain time. More specifically, it is a combined of proteins and genomes . Proteomics is the study of the proteome. A cellular proteome is the collection of proteins present in a particular cell type and it exposure to harmone stimulation . It can also be useful to consider an organisms complete proteome, which can be conceptualized as the complete set of proteins from all of the various cellular proteomes. Proteome used to refer to the collection of proteins in certain sub-cellular biological systems .
- Track 5-1Personalized medicine in Era of genomics
- Track 5-2Nanoproteomics and genomics
- Track 5-3Proteomics in personalized medicine
- Track 5-4DNA and RNA microarrays
Metabolomics is defined as the chemical processes involving of metabolites. Metabolomics is the study of the unique chemical fingerprints. The metabolome refers to the collection of all metabolites in a biological cell, tissue, organ or organism. mRNA gene expression data and proteomic analyses reveals the set of gene products in the cell. One of the challenges of system biology and functional genomics is to integrate proteomic ,transcriptomic, and metabolomic information to provide a cellular biology.
- Track 6-1DNA test for drug metabolism
- Track 6-2Blood transcriptomics
- Track 6-3Metabolic phenotyping
- Track 6-4Personalized nutrition
The era of personalized treatment for lung cancer will involve a comprehensive genomic characterization of adenocarcinoma, squamous-cell carcinoma, and small-cell carcinoma into various subtypes. Precision medicine is to develop treatments that exploit weak spots in tumor cells to destroy only the cancer cells (as compared to traditional chemotherapy and radiation). Weak spots have been found in two genes, EGFR and ALK, both found in adenocarcinoma NSCLC.
- Track 7-1Lung cancer surgery
- Track 7-2Lung cancer clinical trials and research
- Track 7-3Pathogenesis
- Track 7-4Non-smallcell lung cancer
- Track 7-5Management of Chemotherpay
In personalized medicine molecular diagnostics is used for analysing of biological markers and also analysing by applying molecular biology to medical testing .This technique is used to diagnose and monitor disease,detect risk in individual patients .DNA sequencing is the process of determining the precise order of nucleotides within a DNA molecule .SNP genotyping is the measurement of genetic variations of single nucleotide polymorphism (SNPs) . which is the measurement of more general genetic variation.Gene expression profiling is used for the measurement of the activity of thousands of genes at once.
- Track 8-1Precise Molecular Diagnostics
- Track 8-2Neurology
- Track 8-3Cancer Diagnostics
- Track 8-4Molecular pathology
- Track 8-5Gene expression profiling
- Track 8-6DNA sequencing
Infection is invasion of an organisms , body tissues by disease causing agents their multiplication and the reaction of host tissues to these organisms and they produced toxins . Infectious disease also known as transmissible disease and communicable disease, is illness resulting from an infection.
- Track 9-1Bacterial infections
- Track 9-2Infection of Tuberculosis
- Track 9-3 Fungal infections
- Track 9-4Viral infections
- Track 9-5Diagnostic assays
Cancer is cured by surgery ,chemotherapy , radiation therapy , hormonal therapy and targeted therapy including immuno therapy such as monoclonal antibody therapy. The choice of therapy depends upon the location ,tumor and stage of disease as well as the general state of the patient.
- Track 10-1Personalized cancer vaccines
- Track 10-2Molecular imaging in personalized medicine
- Track 10-3Immunotherapy of cancer
- Track 10-4Target based personalized therapy
Mental disorders are psychological condition primarily by sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, emotions to seriously impair the normal psychological condition. Mental disorders occasionally consist a combination of affective behavioural cognitive perceptual components. The acknowledgement of mental health conditions has changed over time and across cultures, and still observed variations in the definition,classification,and treatment of mental disorders.
- Track 11-1Psychopharmacogenetics/psychopharmacodynamics
- Track 11-2Personalized antipsychotic therapy
- Track 11-3 Prospects in personalized psychiatry
- Track 11-4Personalized antipsychotic therapy
- Track 11-5Cognitive neuropsychiatry
- Track 11-6Psychoneuroimmunology
Cardiovascular disorders is require an organized interpretation of variations in DNA and mRNA as well as proteins. The advance biotechnology is being applied to improve the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disorders. A five-step strategy can be followed to identify genes and gene products involved in differential responses to cardiovascular drugs.
- Track 12-1Biomarkers in CV disoders
- Track 12-2Thrombotic disorders
- Track 12-3Infectious disease of interstitial
- Track 12-4 Personalized management of hypertension
- Track 12-5Chronic myocardial ischemia
- Track 12-6Congenital heart disease
- Track 12-7Arrhythmia
- Track 12-8Heart disease and Stress test
Chronic obstructive pulmonarydisease is a type of obstructive lung disease characterized. The main symptoms includes a breath and cough with suptum production.COPD typically worsens over time . Eventually walking up stairs or carrying things will be difficult. Tobacco smoking is the most common with a number of other factors such as air pollution and genetics.
- Track 13-1Personalized therapy of asthma
- Track 13-2Lebrikizumab for personalized treatment of asthma
- Track 13-3Therapy of chronic pulmonary disease
- Track 13-4 Interstitial lung disease
Autoimmune diseases is damage a pathologic state arising from an abnormal immune response of the body against substances and tissues are normally present in the body. Autoimmunity is the presence of self-reactive immune response. (e.g., auto-antibodies and self-reactive T-cells) with or without damage or pathology resulting from it.
- Track 14-1Immune biomarkers
- Track 14-2Personalized vaccinology
- Track 14-3Personalized organ transplantation
- Track 14-4Molecular neurobiology of depression
Pharmacogenomics is the study of the role of genetics in drug response. It deals with the influence of acquired and inherited genetic variation on drug response, drug absorption distribution, metabolism, and elimination ,as well as drug receptor target effects . Pharmacogenomics isoften used interchangeably with pharmacogenetics. Pharmacogenomics is used for the detection of the individual genetic variation with drug responses pharmacogenetics focuses on single drug-gene interactions, incorporating genomics and epigenetics while dealing with the effects of multiple genes on drug response.
- Track 15-1Genetic testing for drug metabolism
- Track 15-2Genetic express on clinical studies
- Track 15-3Psychiatric Genetic Testing
- Track 15-4Future prospects of pharmacogenomics
- Track 15-5Microbial Genomics